Welcome to Swan Hill and Kerang Toyota. The Swan Hill and Kerang Toyota customer experiences the very best in customer care, combined with the best in product knowledge. We’re proud to have won Toyota Australian Dealer of the year for 2016, ranking us number 1 from 211 Toyota dealers in Australia, Rural Dealer of the Year two years in a row, the President’s Awards eight years in a row and to have been awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze for Customer Service, Business Management, Parts, Sales and Finance & Insurance.
Recent Awards & Accolades
At Swan Hill & Kerang Toyota, we’ve been busy! Recently we’ve been awarded the follow accolades :
- Australian Dealer of the Year 2016
- President’s Award for Excellence
- TED Award
- Gold Award for Parts
- Silver Award for Customer Service
- Silver Award for Business Management
Keep up with all the happenings at Swan Hill & Kerang Toyota with our e-newsletters, click the to watch what we have been up too.
Salesman Sam explaining the all new Toyota CHR
Rebecca & Sebastians May monthy update
Josh Jenkins under the grill with Sebastian at Swan Hill & Kerang Toyota
Where the Relationship is More Important than the Sale.
- Because we value your business, and we want you to come back
- It is about community
- Great service
- Quality workmanship
- And friendly trained staff.
- It’s about Family!
The Family – Sebastian, Rebecca and Mason Parseghian are proud local residents and are active in the community. Any weekend you can see us out and about supporting our community and attending local footy, cricket, bowls, basketball, school and community events through our Swan Hill and Kerang Toyota Gratitude Project.
And we request, in turn, that you support the ONLY Toyota dealership that supports YOUR local community. Swan Hill & Kerang Toyota: Australian Dealer of the Year 2016, Rural Dealer of the year 2011, 2012, 2015 & 2016 and Presidents Award winner 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
We’ve also recently been awarded Silver Excellence in Customer Service, Customer Service Masters, Silver Excellence in Business Management, Gold Excellence in Parts, Bronze Excellence in Sales, Finance & Insurance and Service.
Environmentally Friendly Business
At Swan Hill & Kerang Toyota we are doing everything we can to minimise the impact we are having on our environment, whilst giving back as much as we can through our activities to the community.
Some initiatives we have implemented;
- 174 individual solar panels capturing the natural sunlight with Swan Hill enjoys so much! This system is capable of producing enough energy to make our need almost self-sustaining, returns unused energy to the grid, and reduces our Greenhouse Gas Emissions by almost 100,000 tonnes per year!
- Segregation of general waste through specified bins. We separate our general waste from our recyclable paper, cardboard, and plastics. This reduces our demand on local landfills.
- Our waste oil and waste oil filters are collected by an EPA licenced contractor and disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Scrap metal is recycled and turned into new products by local contractors.
- We harvest natural rain water through our roof space and tanks, using this to clean your vehicle each and every time!
- We have replaced traditional light switches in our low traffic areas, areas such as toilets and staff rooms now have occupancy sensor lighting. This reduces the time in which lighting in these low occupancy areas are on, effectively reducing our power consumption.
Swan Hill and Kerang Toyota actively support, practise and encourage the principles of Eco-Driving. Eco-Driving focus on smooth and efficient driving habits. It aims to prolong the life of your vehicle through good maintenance, decrease stress levels associated with stop/start driving habits, decrease excess fuel consumption, further decreasing emissions and the demand for natural resources.
We aim to take advantage of as many natural resources as we can during each and every day. The design of our building incorporates;
- 4 metre high westerly and northerly facing walls allowing for natural light to fill our showroom and decrease our need for artificial light.
- Installed whirly bird units on our workshop to reduce hot air and evacuate fumes.
- Make active use of roller doors to ensure natural air flow, decreasing the demand on air-conditioning systems.
- Our walls are insulated to keep the premises on an even temperature.
- Installed LED lighting in our Showroom and Office areas, replacing 134 fluorescent tubes with low energy LED lights.
- Replaced our yard lighting with energy efficent LED spot lights.
- Installed Binds in our showroom to keep the inside temperature consistent and cool. Thanks to the team at C&CK Blinds!